Fundraising for Croydon Carers Centre.
If you are interested in fundraising for Croydon Carers please contact us on 0208 688 7219 for further information.
We greatly value the financial support that comes in to our charity, as all the money raised will go towards providing support to unpaid carers in Croydon.
Notifying us of an event. Please download and complete the Fundraise For Us form to let us know what type of event you are holding.
There are many ways you can get involved in fundraising for the centre:
- Taking part in our local events – We put the fun in fundraising!
- Sponsoring us – If you’re an individual, a small business or large corporate company looking to support something worthwhile in your local community get in touch.
- Running your own event – We’ve got support packs to make your event a great success!
- Bad Tie Day
- Dress down day or a wacky idea is for everyone to wear one colour!
- Bake Sale
- Non uniform day (The kids love this idea!)
- Concert – Charge an entrance fee
- Treasurer Hunt
- Bring and Buy sale
Individuals, Family, Friends:
- Run the Marathon!
- Dinner Party (Come dine with me style!)
- Beauty Evening
- Bootsale (Unsold goods? Bring them to our charity shop!)
The list is endless how you can help Croydon Carers. Whatever you do and whatever you raise you can be sure it will be put to good use.
Still need ideas?
Take a look at these sites for inspiration: